Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To Do...

I figured that if I post my "To Do List" on my blog, maybe I'll be more likely to get at least some of it done. Keep in mind, this isn't like a "Get milk... go to the pharmacy... change oil..." kind of list. It includes some of that short-term stuff, but also lists some things I'd like to get done in the long-term (but not TOO long-term). So, here goes (in no particular order):
  • Clean crap off the counters and table in the kitchen
  • Organize the home office
  • Write marching drill for Jeff's show
  • Come up with a somewhat solid financial plan for the next two years (you know, the two years where my paycheck gets really small...)
  • Finish doing whatever I'm doing about the weeds in the alley
  • Figure out how to fix the shrubs
  • Study for grad school placement exams
  • Get trombone worked on
  • Practice
  • Get mutes
  • Arrange some stand tunes (and actually finish them)
  • Keep and follow an accurate planner
  • Do a "Goodwill sweep" on my clothes
  • Figure out what we can get rid of in the garage
  • Save up enough money for 2009 WSOP buy-in
  • Read more books
  • Walk the dogs (on a semi-regular basis)
  • Exercise (on a semi-regular basis)
  • Lose 20 pounds
  • Pay off credit cards and cars

1 comment:

Janae said...

Shouldn't the first thing be "Post to-do list"? This way you could have one thing done.
--Larry